Wates Innovation Zone
Wates Group, one of the leading construction, development and property services companies in the UK, employing 3,700 people, has long been committed to the long-term sustainability of the built environment and is working to eliminate carbon from its operations by 2025.
The Innovation Zone at the InstallerSHOW, which returns in 2023 after a successful debut in 2022, will feature extensively vetted suppliers who offered genuine, market-leading sustainable technology to help in the design, construction, maintenance and use of buildings.
Just some of the leading innovators within the Wates Innovation Network for 2022 include MetaB3E, Q-Bot, Metrikus, Viega, Encore Cistern, Altecnic, Elysator, Mixergy.
Visitors will attend the attraction to see:
- Suppliers who can offer innovative, sustainable technology to improve the built environment
- Wates experts talking about how these products are integrated into live projects
- The Wates Innovation Network team who are looking for new suppliers who wish to join
How to apply
The Wates Innovation Network have created several ways for Wates Innovation Network (WIN) suppliers to participate with InstallerSHOW
A: WIN Pod
- Your own branded presence on the Wates Innovation Zone in a central location at the InstallerSHOW, with branded podium, electrical supply and stool
- The chance to meet, generate leads and connect with 15,000+ delegates
- Listing pre-event as an exhibitor with your own landing page, assets and promotional support
- Exhibitor passes to use the VIP area and invite to the elemental drinks reception
B: WIN Poster
- 2 x VIP tickets to visit the event, access the VIP area and elemental drinks reception
- Poster on the Innovation Zone describing your solutions
- Landing page in the exhibitor list
C: WIN Digital Festival
- A speaker on one of the Wates Innovation Digital Festival webinars, hosted by the team at elemental
- Leads from the registrations to this festival
- Exposure across the elemental and Installer digital and social platforms as part of your participation
D: WIN Win
The Wates Innovation Zone and InstallerSHOW will be hosting a competition to provide the winners with a free participation with a WIN Pod and participation in the WIN Digital Festival.
Entrants will need to send a video under 2 minutes long explaining why their innovation should win to firstname.lastname@example.org
Companies from the Wates Innovation Network can apply to join the zone in 2023 and any company can apply to join the Wates Innovation Network.
To apply to join the Wates Innovation Network, or the zone for 2023, contact Dr Zainab Dangana, Head of Sustainable Technology at Wates Group