**The safety of our event participants remains our top priority. As Government guidance changes, so too may our advice and safety measures. Please check back often for the latest information which we will post to this page as and when there are significant changes**
InstallerSHOW COVID visit safe policy guidelines and advice
InstallerSHOW has always operated in compliance with Government COVID Guidelines. However, at the present time, there are no specific Government restrictions with regards to events of our size and capacity, including the mandatory wearing of facemasks or showing proof of vaccination or the results of a PCR test.
InstallerSHOW is, however, committed to ensuring the safety of our visitors and exhibitors so we have put in place guidelines that we strongly recommend our visitors and exhibitors consider before attending. These include:
- Undertaking their own health risk assessment, considering if they wish to travel to and attend such an event (taking into account their own age and any health conditions or vulnerabilities).
- Checking for symptoms of COVID-19 (a high temperature, new and persistent cough, or a loss of/change in sense of taste or smell) before travelling to the event. Visitors and exhibitors should be informed that if they have one or more of these symptoms (even if they are mild) they should not attend, and should follow the guidance on testing and self-isolation.
- Not attending the event if they need to self-isolate, for example because they have been asked to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace, are required to isolate after travel, or because they are displaying any COVID-19 symptoms.
InstallerSHOW – visit safely
- InstallerSHOW now occupies all of the Ricoh Arena, so there is ample room for people to spread out, and due to the transient nature of our exhibition congestion is rarely an issue. The size of the hall and the number of InstallerSHOW visitors is also well within previous Government guidelines with regards to how many people can be in the hall at any given time.
- While the wearing of facemasks is not mandatory at InstallerSHOW, we are respectful of anyone who wishes to do so. We would, however, recommend caution in crowded spaces.
- The Ricoh Arena has upgraded its ventilation system to ensure the constant circulation of fresh air.
- Hand sanitising stations are located throughout InstallerSHOW
Find the NEC venue protect policy here: Venue Protect | Helping you plan| The NEC, Birmingham