Situated in the heart of the UK the Coventry Building Society Arena is within two-hour drive of 75% of the population. Easy access makes the Arena an ideal destination. With three train stations within 8 miles, Birmingham International Airport only a 20 minute drive away, and London Euston 55 minutes by train. The Arena also has its own on-site railway station.
If you’re travelling by car, Coventry Building Society Arena is just 800 yards from Junction 3 of the M6 and within easy distance of the M1 and M40.
There are 2,000 on site car parking spaces.
Find out more about travelling to the venue by clicking here
Food & Drink
We’ve all got a great story when we saw our sporting hero or heroine score the winning goal, touch down by the corner flag or knock the opposition’s fastest bowler back over their head. We believe the most memorable occasions are best shared with your friends. The Anecdote is the perfect place to share these memories and create some new ones of your own.
Whether you’re visiting Coventry Building Society Arena to attend a conference or exhibition, stay at our on-site hotel, watch a Wasps rugby match, or enjoy one of the bands, such as the Spice Girls, Bon Jovi, or the Rolling Stones who have delighted fans with their performances, we provide food and drink offering that is perfect for every occasion.
Located in the heart of the country, a stone’s throw from the City of Birmingham, Coventry’s accessibility is second to none. No matter where in the world your delegates are from they will never have far to travel to Coventry. Here’s 10 reasons why Coventry and Warwickshire should feature in your destination choice:-
- Coventry is City of Culture 2021 https://coventry2021.co.uk/
- Coventry & Warwickshire is steeped in history and culture
- Ranked 8th best place to live, work and do business https://www.cw-chamber.co.uk/
- Strong business links with automotive, engineering, creative and aerospace industries https://www.cw-chamber.co.uk/
- Easy links to London and International airports
- Award winning university sector which is expanding for future generations https://www.coventry.ac.uk/
- Over 3000 hotel rooms within close proximity https://www.ricoharena.com/visiting-us/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel/
- Coventry & Warwickshire is within the top 25% fastest growing areas in the UK
- 2 hour drive of 75% of the population
Coventry’s place on the map has been further established with its success in winning several titles in recent years. The European City of Sport 2019 title reflected the city’s sporting passion, leading on to the city being given the opportunity to host sports for the 2022 Commonwealth Games.