Installing the Future. NOW! is a ‘working’ showcase demonstrating the installation and operation of renewable and energy efficiency products in both retrofit and new build settings – all of which will play a key role in achieving net-zero.
Live demonstrations will take installers, step-by-step, through the installation of technologies such as solar thermal, solar PV, battery storage, heat pumps, underfloor heating and electric heating appliances. There will also be demonstrations on high efficiency plumbing solutions – what they are, how they are integrated into a heating system and the benefits they bring.
Installing the future. NOW! is designed to give installers a clear understanding of the products that will become part of their normal working day in the coming years.
Understanding what a product does and knowing how to fit it can open a rich seam of opportunities for installing businesses.
Visitors to Installing the future. NOW! Will be able to see actual ‘before and after’ scenarios highlighting the impact on a property’s energy efficiency – and the economic benefits – resulting from the installation of specific products.
Featuring the industry’s leading manufacturers, Installing the future. NOW! sessions will be led by efficiency experts in solar, heat pumps and underfloor heating – these are the people who develop these technologies and know them inside out.
We have space for up to 10 companies to be partners of the attraction for 2024. Being an Installing the Future. NOW! partner includes:
- Your product being the focal point of the installation presentation
- Representatives from your business will carry out the demonstration, installation, and presentation of your product within the feature space
- Your company logo and branding will appear on the Installing the Future. NOW! partner board
- Your brand will be featured in the Installing the future. NOW! page on the InstallerSHOW website and app
- Pre-event interview with technical team, and shared on Installer and elemental digital channels
- Inclusion in all marketing materials promoting Installing the Future. NOW!
- Use of video and demonstration material for post-event promotion
- Inclusion in post-event YouTube/ OnDemand promotion