With a long-standing reputation for technical innovation, reliability and high-quality engineering, the Viessmann brand is increasingly a popular choice with installers and customers for heating technology in the home.
The manufacturer’s comprehensive Vitocal range of air and ground source heat pumps includes models designed to suit both residential and commercial projects.
The latest Vitocal 150-A and 151-A heat pump models have high flow temperatures of up to 70oC. They are noted for their exceptional energy efficiency, boasting a Coefficient of Performance (COP) of up to 5, as well as market-leading environmental benefits and extremely low noise levels.
The sister Vitocal 250-A product, sold in Europe, was recently named by the trusted German consumer organisation Stiftung Warentest as the best air/water heat pump on the market. It was the only one out of all the tested devices with annual electricity consumption under 5000 kWh.
All Vitocal heat pumps use the natural refrigerant R290 (propane). One of the most environmentally friendly refrigerants available, R290 has an extremely low GWP100 (global warming potential) of 0.02, which is 50 times lower than CO2.
Viessmann heat pumps are easy to operate and monitor via the ViGuide app, while a guided commissioning process and integrated energy management system ensures efficiency and transparency in energy consumption and costs.
Why should I become a Viessmann Heat Pump Partner?Installers can leverage all of these advantages and much more for themselves and their customers by becoming a Viessmann Heat Pump Partner.
Partners get access to a range of valuable resources and benefits, including qualified heat pump sales opportunities, free courses and training materials, and rewards via the VPlus loyalty reward scheme.
Under the ‘Viessmann Access’ MCS umbrella scheme, non-MCS-accredited installers who want to fit air source heat pumps can avoid the cost and hassle of becoming MCS certified, while Viessmann does all the heavy lifting to prepare customer quotes for them on a no-sale-no-fee basis. (For more information on this, assisted commissioning and the system design service , see the next article in our series, due out in December, which will be on this topic).
Viessmann Partners can also take advantage of extended guarantees across the Vitocal range.
Quick and easy
Why not join a growing band of discerning installers who have done their research and picked a forward-thinking manufacturer with technologies and digital systems that are leading the market? Heat pumps are just one piece of the HVAC jigsaw, but Viessmann is a highly trusted brand across all types of boilers and other renewables too.
Signing up to be a Viessmann partner could not be easier. All you need to do to get things started is fill out a simple online form: https://viessmanninstallerportal.co.uk/register
Viessmann Partner benefits
- Unlimited access to Viessmann’s partner and installer portals
- Free access to highly regarded training courses and materials
- Qualified heat pump sales opportunities through the Viessmann network
- Avoid the need to become MCS certified through Viessmann’s MCS umbrella scheme
- Earn points towards an array of items from tools and workwear to iPads and game consoles via the VPlus Loyalty Scheme
- Obtain extended product guarantees
- Access Viessmann’s pre-sales system design service for help with surveys, heat loss calculations, material specifications and BUS funding applications
- Use the ViGuide central control and remote monitoring tool for all your installations, showing consumption details and flagging up any errors
- Register gas and electric boilers, heat pumps and solar panels
- Get free submission to Gas Safe for your gas boiler registrations