The first projects have been confirmed for the Heat Pump Ready area at InstallerSHOW – running 27-29 June at the NEC – in partnership with the Department for Energy Security and Net Zero.
Visitors will get the chance to discover more about the following projects:
- Clean Heat Streets – Samsung
- Bristol Heat Pump Ready – Bristol City Council
- Advanced modelling for heat as a service – City Science
- Prosumer model for heat pump deployment in Cherwell – City Science
- MEASURED – Build Test Solutions
- Glow heat pump community – Hildebrand Technology Ltd
- Right sizing heat pumps – Hoare Lee
- Making Efficient Systems around Heat-pumps (MESH) – Mixergy
- Two stage heat pump with greywater energy recovery – Thermoelectric Conversion Systems Ltd
- Total Heatpump Installation Solution (THIS) – Thormer Solutions Limited
- Heat Pathway – VIA Analytics Limited
- Modular Heat Pumps for Cell Based Microfactory Assembly – Ventive Ltd
- Total home optimisation management (THOM) – Gen Game
Delegates will get the opportunity to interact with the developers of the innovations, which include a range of new tools, technologies and business models designed to reduce heat pump costs, optimise performance, improve the customer journey and minimise household disruption.
Project participants will also contribute to panel discussions and Q&A sessions to share learnings and reflections on how to address the wider challenge of reaching the UK Government’s target of 600,000 heat pump installations per year by 2028.
Representatives from the Department for Energy Security and Net Zero will also take part in panel discussions and Q&A sessions, alongside experts from the Carbon Trust, which leads the programme’s collaboration and learning work stream.
Ahead of the main event, the first session will be a virtual Q&A on 25 May at 1pm. This session, hosted by Roger Harrabin, will feature a selection of Heat Pump Ready projects, Department for Energy Security and Net Zero and the Carbon Trust to highlight how the programme and the funded projects are aiming to transform the market for heat pumps in the UK.
Free registration for the webinar is: crowdcast.io/c/future-of-heat-pumps
Heat Pump Ready’s presence at InstallerSHOW 2023 will be one of the many inspiring and educational features at the event. There will also be net zero technology brought to life in our dedicated Installing the Future. NOW! area and truly innovative sustainable solutions in the Wates Innovation Zone. Plus, new for 2023, our Solar City attraction will explore the latest solar and battery storage technologies. Visitors can develop EV knowledge and skills in our The Future is Electric area and discover trends and innovative products in our new Bathroom Zone.
Just some of the heat pump brands exhibiting at InstallerSHOW: Panasonic, NIBE, Vaillant, Worcester Bosch, Stiebel Eltron, Viessmann, Grant, Ideal Heating, Samsung and Baxi.
Further details about Heat Pump Ready at InstallerSHOW will be released ahead of the show in June.
Free registration is open now at installershow.com