We’re excited to reveal what visitors to the Heat Pump Ready zone at InstallerSHOW will see, with a focus on innovation that will accelerate the deployment of domestic heat pumps in the UK and how installers’ lives can be made easier.
The organisations in the zone will be showcasing innovations that will overcome barriers to heat pumps by:
- Reducing the cost of heat pumps
- Improving consumer experience
- Improving heat pump performance
- Streamlining the survey and installation process
- Linking customers to high quality installers
There will also be a series of talks and demonstrations on the stand, on topics including:
- Making heat pump installations quicker, better, and cheaper
- How to improve the customer journey for heat pumps
- Approaches to high density heat pump deployment
Heat Pump Ready is a major innovation programme funded by the Department for Energy Security and Net Zero through the Net Zero Innovation Portfolio (NZIP).
Visitors will get the chance to discover more about the following projects:
- Clean Heat Streets– Samsung
- Bristol Heat Pump Ready– Bristol City Council
- Advanced modelling for heat as a service– City Science
- MEASURED– Build Test Solutions
- Glow heat pump community– Hildebrand Technology Ltd
- Right sizing heat pumps– Purrmetrix
- Making Efficient Systems around Heat-pumps (MESH)– Mixergy
- Two stage heat pump with greywater energy recovery– Thermoelectric Conversion Systems Ltd
- Total Heatpump Installation Solution (THIS)– Thormer Solutions Limited
- Heat Pathway– VIA Analytics Limited
- Modular Heat Pumps for Cell Based Microfactory Assembly– Ventive Ltd
- Total home optimisation management (THOM)– Gen Game
- Prosumer model for heat pump deployment in Cherwell– City Science
- PACE financing for heat pumps in rural Cambridgeshire– City Science
Delegates will get the opportunity to interact with the developers of the innovations, which include a range of new tools, technologies and business models designed to reduce heat pump costs, optimise performance, improve the customer journey and minimise household disruption.
Representatives from the Department for Energy Security and Net Zero will also take part in panel discussions and Q&A sessions, alongside experts from the Carbon Trust, which leads the programme’s collaboration and learning workstream.
Here are just some of the heat pump brands exhibiting at InstallerSHOW: Panasonic, NIBE, Vaillant, Worcester Bosch, Stiebel Eltron, Viessmann, Grant, Ideal Heating, Samsung, Baxi, Hisense.
Book your free visitor pass now to visit the show!