British company Craig & Derricott is excited to showcase its new range of smart EV chargers at InstallerSHOW 2023.
Anything worth having takes time to create, so Craig & Derricott is excited to launch its new range of secure and reliable, 7.4kW type 2 domestic smart electric vehicle charging units – offering a simple solution for charging needs.
Manufactured in the UK, Smart ION Charge is a range of mode 3 smart EV chargers that are an easy to fit solution for residential locations and are available in both socketed and tethered options.
The smart ION charge range has the confidence of being independently tested and approved to all current UK regulations. Key features include:
- Quick and easy installation with only the requirement of a Type A RCD/RCBO to be fitted
- Free integrated smart mobile app that is available on both android and iOS
- Tamper-proof charging with push notifications to the app
- Dynamic load balancing – each charger is supplied with a load sensing device – IONsens. This device will monitor the current power supply and adjust the load as required to prevent overloads of the property’s power supply when a vehicle is being charged
- TruePEN PME fault detection (no earth rod installation required)
- OCPP 1.6 and G100 compliant
- Bluetooth/Wi-Fi/Ethernet connectivity
- Solar PV, battery storage or wind turbine integration
Each smart charger comes with easy connectivity between the charger and the free mobile app, allowing the user to see live and historical data and schedule charging sessions as required. Each charger is also supplied with 2 RFID fobs, allowing quick vehicle charging authorisation when swiped against the unit. This allows the charger units to continue charging a vehicle – even if the internet goes offline.
Craig & Derricott will even be offering the option for users to buy alternative colour covers to complement their home aesthetics and personal preferences.
For more information about Craig & Derricott’s full product offering, visit www.craigandderricott.com or stop by stand A60 to see the range in action!
Make sure you have registered for your free visitor pass for InstallerSHOW.