The Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS), North America’s leading industry expo for kitchen and bath design, sales, remodelling and related disciplines, is ready to welcome the international community with dedicated events and programs.
KBIS is owned by the National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) and takes place Feb. 27-29 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. KBIS alone will showcase more than 600 exhibitors in four halls over 450,000 square feet (45,000 square meters). It is a founding pillar of Design & Construction Week along with the National Association of Home Builders’ International Builders Show, and together, the two shows exceed a million square feet (100,000 square meters) of exhibiting brands.
Global Connect, NKBA’s omnidirectional program that supports international manufacturers and distributors interested in entering or expanding in the North American kitchen and bath market, provides a pathway to success in this sometimes perplexing market. This business development initiative offers new-to-the-market brands, associations and organisations several ways to get involved at KBIS 2024..
Activations at KBIS
Among Global Connect’s dedicated programming and events:
- Delegation Program: Beginning with a Welcome and Orientation event (February 26) for registered delegates, the NKBA is pleased to host more than 60 VIP international organisations and manufacturers. The Delegation Program provides a curated schedule of events, programs and meetings to help new-to-KBIS attendees better navigate the event. A variety of programs including opportunities to attend “understanding the designer” and “channel/distributor/go-to-market roundtables” and networking sessions, VIP access to opening ceremonies, the NKBA State of the Industry address and the very special Design & Industry Awards and Opening Night Party. The program is free for Global Connect members (up to two per company), and $450 for non-members.
- Global Connect Lounge: A great place to meet, network and relax during the show, the Lounge provides brand-sponsored Happy Hours and Breakfast events, brand spotlight events, meeting places for Global Connect members, VIP access to educational programming and networking (including panels with designers and distributors) and an international delegate “send-off” event on Feb. 29.
- Global Connect Spotlights: These 10-minute presentations get international brands in front of a targeted audience to tell their brand story, introduce products or provide a company overview. Spotlights are available to all international KBIS exhibitors and NKBA GC staff is available to help create a compelling story if needed. Presentations will be recorded and a copy provided to presenters after the show, and the events will be heavily promoted on KBIS and NKBA websites and through social media.
- Global Connect Kiosks: Six brand kiosks adjacent to the GC Lounge feature international brands from the Netherlands, Ukraine, New Zealand, and Germany bringing a collection of new technologies and product innovations in a global pavilion.
- International Pavilions: In collaboration with GC Strategic Alliance Partners AMK/VDM, BMA and Centro Rochas, KBIS will feature pavilions from Germany, the UK, and Brazil.
All Global Connect exhibiting members will be listed on a show map of booth locations throughout KBIS.
The Global Connect Program
The Global Connect Core Program membership includes access to NKBA’s exclusive market research, which provides key economic data, overall kitchen and bath market outlook, design trends and insights into areas like the luxury market, smart-home technology and more. Additionally, members receive consulting advice through the Global Connect Advisors who are subject matter experts in design, distribution, compliance, finance, business strategy and more as well as a Business Development Roadmap, which leverages industry consultants to define high-level considerations for doing business in the North American kitchen and bath industry. Members receive the NKBA discount to participate at KBIS and have access to the NKBA|KBIS Delegation Program free of charge.