InstallerSHOW back in June was the perfect launchpad to showcase the latest technologies.
The hall was filled with new products, innovations, upgrades, and more. This was proven by one of the more memorable events at the SHOW, as Vaillant’s unveiling of the updated ecoTEC plus drew a sizable crowd of excited heating engineers, desperate to get behind the velvet curtain and get their hands on “The Original Remastered”.
New products are exciting for installers, and this industry is full of innovation. New tools, new apps, new ways of thinking, anything that can help them streamline their working lives.
With the pandemic, supply chain issues and cost of living crisis, there have been challenges for manufacturers when looking to bring new products to market, but this year feels like we’re back to “normal”.
As we head into the heating season, there have been a raft of high-profile new innovations hitting the market. Some are improvements on traditional products, some mirror the industry move to electrification, and some are designed to disrupt.
This is positive news and highlights the excitement in the industry. There’s lots of opportunity, new thinking and opportunities.
Products and innovations are key for installers to improve how they provide heat, water and energy to properties now, and in the future. It’s exciting to see what’s coming next.
Here’s just some of the recent new product launches that we’ve covered on www.installeronline.co.uk:
- Worcester Bosch launches new Greenstar 1000 – The company’s first-ever “Budget Boiler”
- ATAG launches new Series 3 boiler – What installers need to know
- Stelrad launches Electric Series – a new range of electric radiators
- Mira launches Mira Platinum digital shower
- Tesla UK Ltd. launches T-DOC Drain Valve Collection
- Saniflo launches Sanicubic GR HP range
- AKW launches new Grab-a-Rail