This year, InstallerSHOW is delighted to welcome elemental content theatres to the show floor. Featuring a comprehensive programme of seminars, debates and discussions, elemental and industry experts will unlock the potential of net-zero solutions in heat, water, air and energy.
The daily line-up includes:
- Renewables/energy – local renewable energy generation – what local authorities/HAs need to know – Social housing and big data (analytics to help deliver retrofit) – district heating/heat networks – how local authorities can innovate – new approaches to slashing energy demand/use
- Social housing and retrofit – how can social housing providers meet (and drive) the UK’s retrofit challenge – how do we judge ‘sustainable’ housing and how can schemes access funding/investment – what will social housing of the future look like?
- BSEs – Low-energy buildings in use (closing the performance gap)
- Case Study – delivery through collaboration – contractor + consultant + local authorities/social housing
- Commercial/FMs – tracking and reducing energy use across an estate/portfolio
- Learnings from COP26 – how can more organisations develop their net zero targets and strategies