BESA and InstallerSHOW have teamed up to host the first ever BESA Theatre, taking place at the NEC from 21- 23 June 2022.
Delivered by BESA, BESA Affiliates and a selection of guest speakers, the BESA Theatre will be home to a curated programme of sessions, aimed at building engineers, installers and FM professionals and seeking to further their professional knowledge, enhance their skills and ensure they remain fully up to date in an environment of fast-moving changes and directives.
Visitors can listen to these free to attend talks and equip themselves with practical knowledge and solutions that they can apply directly within the everyday workplace.
A comprehensive programme will run throughout the 3-day event delivering insightful sessions, including how to be net zero ready, delivered by BESA’s Director of Skills and Training, Helen Yeulet. Helen will touch on the changeover to heat pumps and hydrogen boilers and retrofitting of UK houses.
If you are still unsure about the switch to heat pumps then look no further – join Harvey Loyal of Panasonic Heating & Cooling as he walks visitors through the SAP10 regulations and the need to decarbonise and how heat pumps can play their part in the solution, including incentives and why now is the right time to switch and train as a heat pump engineer.
Join Ella Clark of Aecom as she presents her popular session on “Ventilation for health and its balance with sustainability”. Ella will look at the fundamentals of ventilation and how we can try to meet them without compromising the building’s energy efficiency.
With Indoor Air Quality being at the forefront of everyone’s minds, Adam Taylor, Managing Director, Spire Building Services joins the BESA Theatre to provide installers with practical low energy options for improving indoor air quality in existing HVAC systems.
The BESA Theatre also features other sessions from leading manufacturers and suppliers including: Mitsubishi Electric, Aspen Pumps, SimPRO and Daikin Air-conditioning UK.
Join us for sessions including:
- Upskilling installers in the heat pump market to meet future consumer demand
- Pressure Reducing Valves: Problems and Solutions
- Reducing project risks through the BESA Pipe Plus App
- Adapting to a changing training landscape
- Building an IoT Business in the Mechanical & Electrical Sector
- Lost refrigerants: the environmental impact, regulations and what industry marketing support is available for installers
- An installer guide to choosing between gas only, hybrid and electric systems
- A guide to good practice for local exhaust ventilation: TR40
- Building Safety Bill: Implications for building and asset maintenance professionals
- Building Safety Bill: what does it mean for you as an installer?
Visitors can register to attend the event HERE.